Laney couldn't figure out why mom and dad weren't going to bring the dogs to San Fran. She was worried they would get lonely. I assured her they like to stay home! Can you imagine?
Laney is Awsome i'm glad someone other than me is worried about them. ya mike I do have 3 dogs at one point in time it was 4 lets just say jack could have killed me!
5 comments:
Laney couldn't figure out why mom and dad weren't going to bring the dogs to San Fran. She was worried they would get lonely. I assured her they like to stay home! Can you imagine?
I had no idea you had 3 dogs... wow.
It is good to see the fence still protects the potatoes and other veggies. Uncle Ricks
Laney is Awsome i'm glad someone other than me is worried about them. ya mike I do have 3 dogs at one point in time it was 4 lets just say jack could have killed me!
Post a Comment