| Michaela and me on the boat tour |
![]() |
| This building is right next to red square don't know the name of it but it is sweet! |
![]() |
| Thank goodness I packed my beany it was freezing on the boat tour, and yes I'm totally rocking the mollet. |
![]() |
| Micheala, Kelsey, Jordon, Me, Ardoe, Jake we are getting ready to go see down town Moscow ps are group is super fun |
Today we went on a boat tour of Moscow it was way fun but cold (suprise, suprise). We went down and got to see all the cool old buildings and Red Square. We were going to go get tickets in side but it was Moscows Bday so everything was closed for the big holiday :( So we are going to go back and see all the cool dead bodies another day. Kelsey and Jordon went to Red Square last night and said it was way prettier at night with all the lights so one day we will go when it is darker to see all the other cool stuff.
Russia is way fun but super different it will take me a while to get use to every thing. My host mom Liliya is a way good cook! She made these mini pancakes the other day that was way good. Almir my host dad is super nice and likes having an american in the house so he can speak english with some one other than Maya. He also Loves, Loves tying knots!! Every night he sits down with me to teach me how to cool knots, one day I think it will all come in handy. Maya is so sticking funny and is amazing. She plays the panio and the harp, taking English, French and Italian, and she is away good artist. She blows me away with eveything she is in to. Well thats enough about them. I'm doing fine. The first week has been away big change but it is getting better every day. The nieghbor hood I'm in is way nice you would never guess i was living in Moscow, there are tree's every were there is a mini forest right out side my window I love it.
I will try to up date the blog as much as possible but it is a bigger pain then i though mostly because it takes 15-20 minutes to up load photo's and loading will fail if you are doing anything else on the computer which suck bad but what ever. Oh ya don't mind the spelling because the spell check on my computer is in Russian so it says everthing is wrong and I might be the worse speller ever ( and yes I know this is a problem considering I am teaching English)



No comments:
Post a Comment