 |
Me and Frosie don't know if you can tell but she is prego she will have puppies next week :)
ps kim Amlir said that you could have one of Frosie's puppies :) ha ha |
 |
| My birfday cake |
 |
| Lilya giving me my cake |
 |
| I don't get 2 of the out that was a little sad for me :( |
 |
| finally got them all yeah for me :) |
 |
| So I am explainin to Maya about the what happens if you don't blow all the candles out. And i might really love the look that Lilya is giving Almir in this picture LOL |
 |
| My host Family Almir isn't in it because well he is taking the picture |
 |
| The gifts my host family got me :) Maya painted the card for me isn't AMAZING!!! |
 |
The other gifts i got that day :) my level 1 kids are way to good to me! :)
|
Today was my Birthday! I am now 20 years old and don’t feel all that different then I did when I was 19 I guess that will come later in the year when I going to turn 21…. That’s how it works right?
I woke up this morning to Maya playing happy birthday on the piano. Lilya told me last night that Maya would be waking up early to practice the piano. I didn’t give it much thought. So I guess she woke up early (for us 8:30 is early) to practice the piano. I slept right through it. Apparently she kept playing happy birthday to me over and over again trying to wake me up. I was still fast asleep. I kind of feel bad about that but I guess I am just so use to having piano students super duper early that I just kind of tune out the whole piano thing. Once they woke me up they gave me some super delightful presents, earrings made of bone and silver, a hair clip made of wood and a delightful book about Moscow in English since my Russian is still pretty bad J
After that I went to kesley and Jordan’s we made some chow main and it was really good. Got ready for my Level one class I was kind of stressing about it. Gulia are coordinator told me that my class probably shouldn’t have a Halloween party. All the other class were having a party but Gulia forgot to come to my class on Tuesday and tell them about it in Russian. I told her that it would be alright we would still have a party I told them in class that they could dress up and bring treats. She told me I probably should just have a normal class day… how sad would that have been. It’s Halloween and not have a party. I don’t know if I could have supported that at all. She was a little hesitant about it she didn’t think the kids really understood what I was talking about. Well let me tell you they understood! Senia and Sasha came in all decked out in Halloween costumes. Sasha was a Skeleton and Senia was a Werewolf. They came in with 2 big bags of teats for the class. Max came in next with candy and pop. Danny and Venny (just so you know those aren’t their real names that is just what I call them lol) came in with full out Grim Reaper and Iron man costume they even brought Max a Transformer costume. They brought in loads of food too. The kid’s parents brought me a nesting doll, a painted spoon and box of chocolates for my birthday. J So the party was pretty amazing all the other classes were pretty jealous. We were getting ready to watch “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” when Senia’s mom came in with a big thing of pizza J The whole time I was think gulia you think these kids don’t understand party? They know the meaning better than I do. After watching the movie we went and did some trick-or-treating. The kids loved it, but let’s be honest what kid doesn’t love Halloween J
After the party we had some cake that was delightful. I then was on my way back to my host family’s house. For dinner they made me some tradition Eastern Russia meal it was way good! After that they bought a cake and sang happy birthday to me! We sat and just talked for a while it was really fun.
Well that was my birthday it was a good one. Now I am getting ready to go on our long trip (my gift for my parents J ) I will update you when I get back.
1 comment:
Their dog is awesome!!
Post a Comment