 |
| I know I look like a dork but i was warm and that is all that matters |
 |
If someone ever makes a Sculpture of me I want to look like this! |
|
 |
| life doesn't get any better than riding on a lion |
 |
| Feeding the Squirrels was way FUN!! |
 |
| I wish I could do that |
 |
| Spilt Blood |
 |
| Dom Knigi |
 |
| I think this is supposed to say "Ten Little Indians" |
 |
| Baskin Robins is delightful even in Russia |
 |
| this is the nasty asty kindergarten we staid SKETCH fest for sure |
 |
| Hey you want some Kracks? They are as addicting as real crack..... So I'm told. |
 |
| What an awful way to go. |
: |
| I wish I had guns like his :( |
Peterhof palace, Baskin Robin, Spilt Blood Cathedral, Dom Knigi book store and crazy sleeping conditions it was quite the trip. The storie behind the pictures is coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment